Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Most Amazing Challah
- 4 (.25 ounce) packages quick-rise yeast
- 4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup pareve margarine, melted
- 4 eggs
- 12 cups bread flour, or as needed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|