Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 ½ cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks, plus 1 egg white for glaze
- 2 cups granulated sugar, plus 1 ½ tablespoons for glaze
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups skinned or unskinned hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups whole, unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 174kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|