Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moro's arroz a la marinera
- 300g North Atlantic prawns preferably in their shells
- 1l fish stock
- 1 small pinch of saffron (about 20 threads)
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large spanish onions , finely chopped
- 1 green pepper , seeded and finely chopped
- 2 dried oras peppers , seeds and stalks removed, broken into small pieces and covered with boiling water, or 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 5 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- tsp fennel seeds
- 250g Calasparra rice
- 75ml white wine
- 300g monkfish fillets, trimmed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 squid the size of your hand, cleaned and scored
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- 1 lemon , cut into wedges
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?