Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan style broad bean salad with yoghurt & crunchy bits
- 4 large handfuls podded broad beans
- 2 lemons
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful fresh mint, leaves picked
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, bashed
- 1 pinch dried chilli
- 1 handful stale breadcrumbs
- 285 ml creamy live yoghurt or soured cream
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?