Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan spiced fish with ginger mash
- 2 large sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tsp butter , softened
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 0.5-1 tsp harissa (Belazu is good)
- zest 1 lemon
- small handful coriander , most chopped, rest left whole
- fingertip-size piece fresh root ginger , finely grated
- 2 skinless white fish fillets (look for sustainably caught)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?