Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan chicken with sweet potato mash
- 1kg sweet potatoes , cubed
- 2 tsp ras-el-hanout , or a mix of ground cinnamon and cumin
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion , thinly sliced
- 1 fat garlic clove , crushed
- 200ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp clear honey
- juice lemon
- handful green olives , pitted or whole
- 20g pack coriander , leaves chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?