Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Zucchini, Grape, and Bell Pepper Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 1/2 medium lemons)
- 1 preserved lemon , rind only, finely chopped (about 5 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound yellow squash (about 3 to 4 medium squash), medium dice
- 1 pound zucchini (about 3 to 4 medium zucchinis), medium dice
- 1 medium red bell pepper , cored, seeded, and medium dice
- 8 ounces seedless green grapes (about 1 1/2 cups), halved
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?