Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and sliced into rings
- 2 pounds lamb meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 pears - peeled, cored and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|