Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Spiced Flatbreads
- 1½ tsp cumin seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1½ tsp ground coriander
- 3¼ cups bread flour, plus more for kneading
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup drained and crushed canned chickpeas
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1¼ cups tepid water
- 2/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for the bowl and brushing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 250kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|