Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Slow-Cooked Lamb
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds trimmed boned lamb shoulder, cut into 1 1/2- to 2-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 cup dried apricots (about 5 ounces)
- 2 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons (packed) grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?