Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 eggplants, cut in ½-inch (1-cm) cubes
- 2 zucchini, cut in ½-inch (1-cm) slices
- Olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, cut in half, seeded, and cut into thin slices
- 1 large onion, cut in half and sliced
- 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ lbs (750 g) tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- A good bunch of flat-leafed parsley or coriander, chopped (½ cup)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 145kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|