Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Peach Roasted Chicken
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pounds bone-in chicken pieces, with skin
- 1 pound fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|