Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Mint Roasted Vegetables
- 1 lb / 16 oz / 450 g mix of potatoes, cauliflower, and a few radishes (save the tops)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- toppings: fresh mint, toasted sesame and/or pumpkin seeds, plain yogurt (seasoned with a bit of salt)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?