Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Lamb with Garbanzo Bean Mash
- 1 1 1/2-pound piece butterflied boneless leg of lamb, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 6 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 cups chopped red onions
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 15 1/2-ounce cans garbanzo beans (chick peas), rinsed, drained
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?