Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs with Golden Couscous
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 pounds well-trimmed boneless leg of lamb, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 16 12-inch-long metal skewers
- 32 whole dried apricots (preferably Mediterranean), soaked in boiling water 5 minutes, drained
- 4 red onions, each cut into 8 chunks
- Golden Couscous
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?