Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Lamb Kabobs
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 cup raisins
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt to taste
- coarsely ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|