Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Chicken and Lentils
- 8 cups water
- 3 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 pound dried brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?