Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Chicken Stew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (4 ounce) skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 medium red onions, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|