Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- About ½ cup fresh lemon juice, or ¼ cup lemon juice and ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, very finely minced
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika or pimentón dulce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, toasted
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more if needed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped preserved lemon (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 63kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|