Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Carrot and Chickpea Salad
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces carrots, shredded on a box grater or sliced whisper thin on a mandolin
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (or one 15- ounce can, drained and rinsed)
- 2/3 cup / 100 g dried pluots, plums, or dates cut into chickpea-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup / 30 g fresh mint, torn
- For serving: lots of toasted almond slices, dried or fresh rose petals - all optional (but great additions!)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?