Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Carrot Soup
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 pound large carrots, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch dice (about 22/3 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt, stirred to loosen
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?