Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan Baby Carrot Salad
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound baby carrots (or spring carrots), washed and cut into halves and/or quarters lengthwise
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- lemon juice from one lemon
- 1/2 cup black olives (Moroccan, Kalamata, etc), each torn in half
- 1/2 cup orange syrup (1 cup orange juice reduced by half over medium heat)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?