Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan-Spiced Pastitsio with Lamb and Feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups chopped red onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 2 tablespoons dried mint
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ras-el-hanout
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups whole milk, divided
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pound penne rigate
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?