Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moroccan-Spiced Lamb Burgers with Beet, Red Onion, and Orange Salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 beets, boiled, peeled, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1 large orange, peel and pith cut away, flesh cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green Greek olives
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 3/4 pounds ground lamb
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 large cracked-wheat hamburger buns, split horizontally
- 1 1/3 cups thinly sliced Bibb lettuce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?