Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Morning Mesclun, Smoked Salmon, and Kryptonite Dressing
- 1 medium cucumber
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- A handful of fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- A handful of fresh parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small shallot, peeled
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Black pepper
- 2 handfuls mesclun salad mix
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon, broken or cut into irregular bite-size pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 359kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|