Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mormon Scalloped Potatoes
- 8 Idaho or russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes, or more if needed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.4g|
|Saturated Fat 18.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|