Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Morel-Crusted Ribs with Polenta
- 1 ounce dried morel mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds meaty short ribs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 ounces prosciutto, finely chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs from crustless day-old French bread
- 1/4 cup (about) Dijon mustard
- Polenta (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?