Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moo Shu Vegetable Wraps
- 1 1 1/2 cups white or quick-cooking brown rice
- 2 Tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 yellow or white onion sliced into thin strips
- 1 zucchini cut lengthwise into quarters and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 8 12 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. hoisin sauce (a Chinese marinade and dipping sauce)
- 6 whole wheat or white tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sliced chicken (optional)
- 1 teaspoon - 1 Tbsp. Asian chili sauce Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?