Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Montreal Steak Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|