Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Monterey Chicken with Potatoes
- 6 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.5g|
|Saturated Fat 26.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|