Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Monterey Chicken Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 8 (8 inch) Mission® Fajita Size Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|