Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Monkfish in Prosciutto with Pesto Fregola
- 2 pieces monkfish tail (bone and skin removed, and all of the nasty stuff too; about 2½ pounds total)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 pound fregola , acini di pepe, or orzo
- 1 cup Pesto
- 2 red bell peppers, cored, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch dice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted until golden brown
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 613kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 69mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 61g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|