Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Monkey Bread (Pluckets) Recipe
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup plus 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water (110F to 115F)
- 1 (1/4-ounce) packet active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), cut into 6 pieces and at room temperature
- Vegetable oil or cooking spray, for coating the bowl
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 1/4 sticks), melted and cooled
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?