Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- nonstick cooking spray (HS note: or a bit of olive oil)
- 1 cup cooked green peas, lightly mashed
- 1/4 cup crumbled paneer
- 2 small green serrano chiles, minced (remove seeds to reduce heat)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to start
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile powder or red chile flakes (less to reduce heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?