Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mongolian Beef and Spring Onions
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 pound beef flank steak, sliced 1/4 inch thick on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 2 bunches green onions, cut in 2-inch lengths
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|