Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mongolian Beef II
- 2 pounds boneless sirloin tip roast
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 5 whole dried red chile peppers
- 3/8 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 4 bunches green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|