Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- vegetable oil, for frying (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chinese five-spice powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli paste, or to taste
- 1-3 tsp dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 large green onions
- 1 small white onion
- 1 tsp chopped coriander, to garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?