Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mongo Guisado (Mung Bean Soup)
- 1/2 pound raw mung beans
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound peeled and deveined prawns
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 3 cups chicken broth, or more as needed
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|