Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mongo (Filipino Mung Bean Curry)
- 1 cup dried whole mung beans
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 green onions, green and white parts, sliced
- 2 fresh red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 lb (225 g) baby spinach leaves
- juice of 2 limes (4 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for garnish
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?