Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Two-Crust Potato Pie
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|