Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom’s Turkey Stuffing
- 1 loaf of day old French bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 10-12 cups)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cups each, chopped onion and celery
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 green apple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 3/4 cup of currants or raisins
- Several (5 to 10) chopped green olives (martini olives, the ones with the pimento)
- Stock from the turkey giblets (1 cup to 2 cups) (can substitute chicken stock)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning or ground sage (to taste)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?