Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom’s Summer Squash
- 2 lbs squash and/or zucchini, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed, sliced
- 2 smallish tomatoes or one large tomato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- 5 or 6 slices of cheese - jack or cheddar
- Basil, either dry or chopped fresh
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?