Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom’s Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cooked white rice (starting from about 3/4 to 1 cup raw white rice)
- 4 to 6 bell peppers (red, yellow, or green), use 4 large, or 6 medium sized
- 1 to 1 1/4 lb of ground beef (ground chuck, 16% fat)
- 6 large fresh basil leaves, chopped (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry summer savory
- 1/2 teaspoon ground marjoram (or 2 teaspoons of fresh chopped)
- (Can substitute herbs with other herbs such as an Italian herb mix)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?