Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Smoked Salmon Fried Rice
- 6 cups water
- 3 cups long grain white rice, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|