Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Shepherd's Pie
- 9 potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.7g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|