Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Sangra Recipe
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles Spanish red wine, such as Rioja
- 12 ounces Cognac, such as Hennessy
- 12 ounces orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 12 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 8 ounces
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken
- 3 to 4 medium lemons, cut into thin wedges
- 3 to 4 small oranges, cut into thin wedges
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 12 to 24 ounces lemon-lime soda (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?