Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Pumpkin Pie
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|