Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom’s Pasta Primavera
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into 2x1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 small eggplant, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 bell pepper, any color, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or herbes de Provence
- A sprinkling of garlic salt
- 1/4 cup of spaghetti, marinara, or tomato sauce
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound pasta (use rice pasta for gluten-free version)
- Grated Parmesan optional
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?