Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Oyster Stew
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 pint fresh shucked oysters
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup sherry wine, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|