Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Meatloaf Recipe
- 2/3 cup soft French bread, crusts removed and torn into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large eggs, whisked until smooth
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 4 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons robust molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey thigh
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?